Things to do in Burnaby, BC
There’s plenty to do right at our doorstep in Burnaby’s entertainment and high-tech business district. From Shopping at Metropolis to hiking Burnaby Mountain, Burnaby has something for everyone.
Looking to venture out a little further? Explore Vancouver, only 20 minutes away by Skytrain!
Top Burnaby Attractions
Located at Kingsway and Willingdon Avenue in Burnaby, this all-studio and suite hotel is a block from Metropolis at Metrotown, BC’s largest shopping and entertainment complex. Burnaby Central Park is only two blocks away.
Burnaby Outdoor Activities
The great outdoors await you Element Vancouver Metrotown. Explore Burnaby's great outdoor activities, from biking to golfing:
Burnaby is the ideal city for bike travel. Bike routes are woven throughout Burnaby and connect you to neighboring cities. Burnaby's trails and scenic paths are perfect for family outings or just some time away from from the work desk. . Download this city bike map.
Your trip to Burnaby isn't complete without a round of world-class golf. The hotel is close to some beautiful public golf courses that offer many of the luxuries of a private club.
The Burnaby area is also home to some of the area's best hiking, kayaking, and parklands. The city of Burnaby includes over 200 designated parks spaces.
Burnaby Meetings & Events
In town for a meeting? We’re within a five-minute drive of TELUS, IBM, and other major corporations as well as several educational institutions. Reach downtown Vancouver’s Convention Centre via SkyTrain in 20 minutes.
- TELUS Communications - 1 km/0.6 mi
- Knowledge Network - 2 km/1 mi
- Electronic Arts (EA) - 2 km/1 mi
- HSBC - 2 km/1 mi
- Discovery Place Business Centre - 2 km/1 mi
- Blue Cross Pacific - 2 km/1 mi
- IBM 4 km/2 mi
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - 7 km/4 mi
- Ballard Power Systems, Inc. - 7 km/4 mi
- Best Buy Canada Ltd. Canadian Headquarters - 7 km/4 mi
- British Columbia Institute of Technology - 2 km/1 mi
- Burnaby Mountain Secondary School - 11 km/7 mi
- Simon Fraser University - 11 km/7 mi
- University of British Columbia - 17 km/11 mi